The owner of each yacht has specific needs that are case specific. Because of this, we realize that you can’t put a general label on when maintenance should be performed or work should be conducted.
No matter if you’re trying to sell a motor yacht or vessel, up keep your current vessel or have plans to lease the vessel out, Centurion is there for your specific needs and will tailor our management protocols around your needs.
In static environment, we recommend and are capable of, but not limited to, providing the following:
• At least three washes with chamois dry per month
• Two interior cleaning per month
• Basic survey done weekly
• Top fresh water tanks off
• Cover and store Cushions
• Inspect dock lines
• Dealing with shipyards and boat builders
This program is for the more hands on owner who wants to be more involved in the care of his vessel, but does’nt have the time for doing it all.
• Depending on the yacht, topside wax every three to four months
• Hull wax every six months
• Polish all stainless every three (3) months
• Bottom cleaning every two three months depending on conditions
• Captain placement
• Crew Placement
• Engine Repair and engine room detaling
• Electronics Installation
• Canvas/ Upholstery Installation
• Haul Outs
• Dockside Fueling & oil Changes
Air conditioning and chiller services
Audio video services
Each yacht has its own specific needs, driven by the owner’s interests and intentions. Call Centurion Project Management and set up a consultation today.
"Centurion is there when you can't be"